Hope u all know I've always been a fan of u all! 'course u remember too my spiritual home is Newton.
I've always been thrilled that Annabel, so Smart/beautiful; u all have been blessed with Quinn & Tabitha. & happy too birthday familywise to All. I regularly enjoy your blog yet as i am private by nature that's why i have not blogged to you. Great children in every way! xoxox love, vicki (r...g)
1 comment:
dear goldberger clan all,
Hope u all know I've always been a fan of u all! 'course u remember too my spiritual home is Newton.
I've always been thrilled that Annabel, so Smart/beautiful; u all have been blessed with Quinn & Tabitha. & happy too birthday familywise to All. I regularly enjoy your blog yet as i am private by nature that's why i have not blogged to you. Great children in every way! xoxox love, vicki (r...g)
Post a Comment